Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Monday 25 July 2011

Happy Monday :)

Well we are building up to the BBQ this Saturday ( keeping fingers crossed for good weather )We will be off preparing our own bits. I have sorted out my cocktail list as I said, can't wait to get behind the bar now lol!

It's going to be a lot of fun and of course photo's will be taken and posted of the event. We hopefully will raise a few pounds and start off our fund-raising year with a bang :) Everyone has to wear something pink...doesn't matter if it's a charity band or a piece of clothing....failure to do so will result in a little fine!!....People you have been warned!

This week ( or the rest of it ),my plan is to hit the gym around 07.30am. I am trying to step it up a bit, not too much so I can't keep it up or even worse it knocks me back and I can't workout... but it's only through hard work we can improve ourselves,so I will be pushing myself sensibly to make sure I achieve my challenge of reaching the summit of Mt.Kilimanjaro.

After the BBQ, we will complete our travels around the pubs in Bingley to confirm the rest of the pub crawl. Posters will be put in all the participating pubs and of course on-line. Live local?.. get yourself a partner and a fancy dress outfit and get out there with us!.It will be a great night of fun that will raise awareness and hopefully lots of money for the cause .Hope to see you all there!

A big thank you to the participating pubs for offering free soft drinks to those taking part and donating a gift to the raffle. It is very much appreciated.

Anybody who is coming to the BBQ....PM me and I will give you directions :)

Enjoy your day, I will blog later in the week, hopefully it will be to launch the shop and the tab where you can comment and interact with me!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment