Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Wednesday 20 July 2011

First item in the shop!

Hello everyone

Very happy to announce I have listed the first item in the shop!. Unfortunately you will have to wait a little longer.. But shortly you will be able to link straight to it from this blog!
More items are been sorted as we speak, hopefully you will like them. We will be shipping worldwide if anybody orders. Payment will be paypal so no hassle for anyone.

Twitter support is picking up at a nice pace, if you want to follow, you can join on the home page down the outer right edge...also if you want to sign up to this blog ( I would be very happy to have you aboard this adventure we are starting out on )

On a personal level - I have been to the gym again this am...went well another 90 min workout, even did a little hill climbing on the treadmill :). Determined to go working out 5 times a week if health allows it. Doctor phoning me in the morning about my cholesterol level, the bloods have come back at 7.7, not sure until tomorrow if it is good or bad cholesterol and what this means for me. Could possibly have caused by my cancer drug. Lots of questions wanting answers, hopefully tomorrow will be the start of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment