Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I apologize for the delay in an update, it isn't going to be a full one, I will put photos in the gallery later this week. I have been out of action properly since last Thursday's shopping night, whatever is going around is terrible! I am feeling the best I have for over a week, today I am headache free fro the first time, my throat isn't as sore and I only have earache in one ear instead of two! Success....I'm on my way back lol!!

The Ladies shopping night was a great success and was a lovely chilled evening. I want to start by thanking Jo and the Ferrands Arms for hosting the shopping evening for War on Cancer, you are a great friend of War on Cancer and I thank you very much!

To all the stall holders who not only gave up their evening, but also gave a generous donation to War on Cancer I thank you all very much and hope you not only sold many things but also had an enjoyable evening.

To everyone who came by, I hope you had a great time, got yourselves a bargain and thank you for supporting War on Cancer too!

Lou's Sweet Treats......I can honestly say I have never seen such beautiful cupcakes! I kept thinking they are so nice, not sure I could eat them!!

The Ladies shopping evening raised a wonderful £370.00! It has been added to the thermometer total. We will be offering to pack bags at various supermarkets in the area, when we have confirmed dates, I will update the events page.

Our next event is our first annual War on Cancer get together on Dec 10th at the Shipley Club from 7.00pm until late. There are just a few tickets remaining, so if you want to come join in on a chilled fun evening with music and food. The grand prize raffle will be drawn this night, also there will be a chance of winning a luxury food hamper on the night! Hope to see you there.

I will load the photos later this week
Until then
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment