Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

Wow lol,I think I have just about got my strength back after the 3 legged! We still have money to come in, but I can tell you we will have raised over £600.00 on the pub crawl...which means we will have raised over £1000.00 from our first two events!!...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :)

We haven't set a date for our next fundraising meeting, but that is my fault...I will have a word with myself! We have been banding ideas around, I can say if we can find a location...we will be holding a charity car wash..this we think will be great fun :) When we have more,I will update the events page.

I wish to thank War on Cancers new supporters..

Airedale General Hospital HODU.....my old HODU unit are selling the Pink glow in the dark bands and promoting this web site...go my favourite set of medical staff :)

Sagars Pet Shop.....my best and oldest friends older sister ( like my older sister ) Doris for also selling the bands and promoting with a poster or two!

My sister-in-law Caroline who is also doing the same in her craft shop and cafe in Plymouth.

It is really great of you all and War on Cancer thank you all for believing in the cause :)

It is not a definite....but I will of course let you know if it comes off.....there is a great chance that I will be promoting the War on Cancer web and the cause...on the radio!!! BCB radio may do a piece! I am really excited at the prospect of having an opportunity to promote my web and what we are all about :)

Just a quick update today, I have a hospital consultation late tomorrow and will fill you all in on my latest saga afterwards when I have more information, stay safe and have a great day whatever you are up to friends.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Finally had chance to look through the photo's of the pub crawl, looks like a fab night and lots of laughter! Fantastic amount raised so well done to all although I have to say it didn't look toooo much like hard work! ;-) . Looking forward to the next event so I can do my bit, although car washing!!!! hhhmm pub crawling sounds more up my street! Seriously though well done on a great event. xx Lots of love Giggly Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete