Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Monday 4 February 2013

Juice detox days seven and eight

Hello everyone

Well it's been a crazy long weekend for sure, the Bradford Bulls had their first game of the 2013 Superleague and got off to a flying start with a 40-6 win over the Wakefield Wildcats. So with everything going on I just didn't get around to writing in the blog.

Well when I weighed myself this am after my first week of detox, I weighed in 12lbs lighter than when I started it, but that is just an added bonus to what I'm hoping to achieve through this whole process. It's hard to realise what's really happening and what's im[roved due to the long hours I've been doing...but I will say that I'm not feeling as fatigued as I was and I've not been struggling with the detox at all.

Anyone who know me will understand the magnitude of me saying I've not had a cup of tea since I started this exercise, and all I've had is caffeine free drinks like Peppermint.

So a short brief update to let you know where I am after my first week, and to say I an happily going into my second week looking forward to more improvements. I will update more tomorrow after college, sorry it's short, but it's like I say it's been a long few days.

Until next time
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment