Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Sunday 23 October 2011

Happy Sunday

Hello everyone

Don't forget to come join us this coming Thursday....that's Oct 27th at the Ferrands Arms from 7.30pm upstairs. There will be many stalls selling different products for ladies to be able to pamper themselves, or to be pampered with!

Bargains galore for yourselves or a loved one, maybe a Christmas present, your nails done, some eyelashes? home-made jewellery, a cup cake or too! but to give a taster of some of the stalls. The stall holders are generously donating to War on Cancer....so the more of you who come take advantage, the more WoC will get donated!!

I hurt my wrist about 3 weeks ago doing something of nothing in the garden. I went to A & E this Saturday as the pain has not eased off that much over the weeks,it turns out it is in fact broken! I am in a temporary cast until next Friday when I will be put into a proper cast. Can't see me been in the cast that long as by next Friday it will be around 4 weeks since I broke it. I however know it takes longer to heal with Osteoporosis, so I guess I will have to wait and see.

Again I hope Ladies you can make it on Thursday, it is a night everyone comes away a winner!

Until next time
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment