Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Friday 27 January 2012

The events planner is in place!

Hello and Happy Friday everyone!

I should be able to confirm details and entry fee costs for the sponsored Yorkshire 3 peak challenge early next week! This challenge is going to be tough, but giving a a total feeling of accomplishment after you have walked through some beautiful and very scenic Yorkshire dales!

In the events tab there is a 12 month event planner overview. Month by month the events are in place...dates, venues and times are to be confirmed for some....but check it out and see which events you fancy!

I hope to see you at one of the events!

I ask if you believe in the cause, please support me by sharing the blog and asking friends to do the same. Lets make War on Cancer a household name :)

On the personal front, I saw the consultant over my bladder/ pelvic problem...the med's haven't quite done what was expected. I will carry on with them, but try taking at a different time to see if there is any improvement and I will be going for a scan shortly. It's all step by step, which I won't deny is frustrating, but hopefully I will get there in the end. I will see him again in a couple of months.

Until next week.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment