Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Sunday 21 August 2011

The Blog is fully functional!

Happy Sunday to you all!

I am very happy to announce my blog is fully functional now :) Let me say the comment facility is now working.....pls leave comments and let me know what you think of the blog, any suggestions etc...I feel so lonely and unloved!!

As you can see, there is now a thermometer to show total raised! I'm very happy to have this gadget, I think it is always better when we can visually see the funds going up.

Anyone who wants to advertise a business for a donation on the blog can now go to the supporters tab, in there is a link to my e-mail so you can send details you want advertising.

The shop is now LAUNCHED!!...click on the tab and then the War on Cancer logo and it will take you directly there....there are still stuff to be loaded into the shop, so be sure to keep dropping by.

I am happy to say I think I'm finally over the bug I've had for a few days this week gone by, I have finally got back into the gym!

It is our sponsored three legged pub crawl this coming Friday...we are hoping for good weather and I want to say a big thank you to all the pubs and teams taking part, we are going to have a great time :)

I will write a little piece on the Ferrands Arms tomorrow...the last pub on the pub crawl and of course carry on loading gear into the shop.

Until tomorrow

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment