Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Thursday 23 October 2014

Results from last procedure

Hello everyone

A quick and very short update. I went to see my consultant today for the results from my recent Colonoscopy. Fantastic news folks, there are no tumours and no signs of any abnormalities that could potentially be the early stages of colon cancer. So my colon gets the all clear!

However this doesn't get me any closer to solving the mystery of my pain/discomfort in my left side.

I did tell him the prep and procedure had really flared up my pain and it's only really just settling down to it's normal level, I con only lay on my right for a matter of minutes before the pain or spasms throw me onto my back.

So the next investigative procedure he's doing is a CT scan, which he said didn't show anything last time I had done back end of 2012. To which I agreed and then pointed out it didn't even pick up n the gallstones - which were very big like grapes! He agreed it was a surprise it hadn't picked them up. So now I'm waiting for an appointment to come through for this......it's looking less and less likely that it will be sorted this year.

It's so frustrating! not to mention  uncomfortable for me....

But yes - positive news for my colon!

Until next time

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment