Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Monday 17 October 2011

All well in Cottingley

Hello everyone, I hope your day is going well.

I had the klingon ( cyst ) removed from my eyelid last Wednesday and it's fully healed now :). My sister Caroline drove me and on the way I was saying to her that I probably could have driven myself....after the doc had put the patch on I was grasping at fresh air when trying to get my antibiotic cream! I made it out of the room but partially walked into the door frame going into the waiting room! my sister and the other patients were giggling when she announced that I thought I would be ok driving!!

I hope anybody local wanting something to pamper themselves or wanting a present a little special for a loved one will join War on Cancer upstairs at the Ferrands Arms on Thursday Oct 27th from 7.30pm. There will be some really good stalls and bargains galore to be had. Even little War on Cancer will have a little space...we will be selling the Grand prize raffle tickets, the glow in the dark silicone bands and of course our T-shirts!

There will be hand-made jewellery, fabulous cup cakes, Temple Spa, Divine Accessories, Virgin Vie...to name but a few. Ladies it will be a wonderful chilled atmosphere, come have a look yourself.Remember You are worth it!


There are a few tickets left for the Dec 12th do, if you want to come and have fun, let me know before the tickets all go!

I don't have a date for the blog store to be back up and running, but never fear I will let you know!!

For now
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment