Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Thursday 6 October 2011

Store closed temporarily.

Hello everyone
I have closed the store temporarily, this is due to excessive running costs. The fees charged by eBay would be fine if it was running as a proper business, however because War on Cancer is fundraising....I cannot in all good conscience pay them.

So shortly we will have a new method for you to be able to purchase from the store. It will still by through Paypal, so everyone knows their money is secure. Hopefully it will be easier and quicker to view all the designs ( I know it will be less work for me, took forever to load onto eBay lol).

When the shop re-opens....not only will Men's and Women's sizes be available, you will be able to order children's sizes too. On multiple orders postage for second and more purchases will be reduced. A few additions will be added to the range too! Keep you eye out for the mouse mats, key-rings and cotton shopping bags! War on Cancer is expanding!!

After the next couple of event details are sorted I am going to be looking into the requirements to make War on Cancer a registered charity. I think ultimately this is where I want to take it and that it will reflect on how serious I am about raising awareness and money for a disease that effects so very many of us, whether it's someone you know or yourself, most of us know of someone.

I must say the Xmas raffle draw tickets are selling well! and if you still want some, just let me know!

The tickets for the first annual fundraising evening are selling well and if you want to come join the fun, don't leave it too long or you may be disappointed!

Ok for now, will keep you updated about the store

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment