Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Juice de-tox day two

Hello everyone

Wow I've had a really rough night/day - don't think it's anything to do with the juice de-tox, I was up most of the night with a pounding headache, earache and being sick!. I was that bad I've not been to work, and I hate not going to work. I've stopped vomiting/ dry heaving and the earache has eased of a little, my head is still pounding and even though I've slept on and off all day I'm still very tired. Even worse was the fact I had to go get some blood taken in preparation for my CT scan on Feb 7th, at least things are moving forward now!

I'm not sure if it had anything to do with not been able to get warm yesterday and when I went to college straight after work it was worse. My feet were like blocks of ice by the time I got home at 19.30pm.

Back to the juice, it was really nice and I didn't struggle with it at all, I know I'll have to mix up what I'm drinking because I will be bored otherwise. Today I've managed some juice but not much, but have kept my fluid levels up by drinking plenty of water.

So another short update, but hopefully will be back in form tomorrow and ready to crack on again. I look forward to a headache/ earache free day tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!

Until then
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment