Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Thursday 31 May 2012

Only 2 days until the Yorkshire 3 peak challenge!

Hello everyone!

Well it is almost time for our Yorkshire 3 Peak sponsored challenge - how fast has this come round! So everyone taking part  ( 27 fantastic people in total ) check your rucksacks Friday to make sure you've got all your gear, don't forget to pack your lunch before you leave Sat am and most importantly make sure you've got your beer!!!

I will see you all at the Station Inn at Ribblehead Viaduct at 07.00am for our breakfast buttie and hot drink. On behalf of War on Cancer and everyone taking part I want to thank www.lostearthadventures.co.uk   for leading us on our 3 peak adventure, I look forward to trekking with you for years to come! A nice stretch to warm up the muscles and off!!!

 I know from conversations, everyone is getting their gear together ready for Saturday.I am so giddy for this, even though I know it's going to be very tough, and I've not had long to prepare for the event, but I am going to give it my very all to complete all 3 peaks. When we have successfully completed our trek, soup and a sarnie on our return to the Station Inn, then we can celebrate with a post peak pint!...then into the campsite for a few more beers, a laugh and a well deserved chillout!

I'm off to get the rest of the stuff I need, will pack ready for the 05.30am start on Saturday am, I think there is no mobile signal in the area, so you probably won't hear from any of us until the Sunday.

The next post I put up will be regaling you with stories of our adventure, and of course I will load up the photos onto the gallery!

I wish each and every walker all the best and good luck on this 3 Peak trek. And a very massive thank you for registering and supporting War on Cancer and it's cause.

And from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for supporting me, my idea and my dreams to reach out and raise money and awareness for cancer. Without all of you friends out there, this blog and my fundraising campaign would only be a pipedream...so thank you for making this girl very happy :)

Until next time

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment