Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Sunday 12 February 2012

E-mail fixed - instructions to register and pay entry fee

Hello everyone

It seems I have indeed managed to fix the Email problem!! ( pure luck I assure you lol! )

So here are the instructions to register and pay your entry fee for the Yorkshire 3 Peak sponsored challenge on Sat June 2nd 2012 :-

Click on donate button - this links to War on Cancer paypal account. Follow directions for paypal and pay your entry fee of £30.00 per person. ( I will be notified of this ) Paypal is a safe and secure way to pay online.

Go to "contact me" tab, click on the "email me" link. Email your name, address, email ( so I can verify to payment on paypal) and method of payment. If you want to pay be cheque- email me with this request, I will email my address back to you. Please note if paying by cheque--you will not be confirmed registered until the cheque has cleared.

Thank you for patience with my technical problem! I hope you enjoy taking up this challenge, and I will see you on this most beautiful 25 mile trek in the gorgeous Yorkshire Dales, while we raise not only hopefully lots of money for two very worthy cancer charities, but also awareness!

Until next time

Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment