Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Thursday 23 February 2012

Hello on this February Thursday! Important information about 3 Peak challenge.

Hello everyone

I hope this finds you all in good health and humour!

Firstly a reminder as if you've been able to forget - we are holding our Charity car wash this Saturday at The Sun Inn in Cottingley ( Nr Bingley ) from 10.00am - We've been joking that we are doing the cars "Bad Teacher" style!! - it is February, and we do live in Yorkshire ( north of England for those who don't know) so it would be "Bad Teacher" style with granny's thermals underneath!!!

My loyal War on Cancer volunteers and I are poised with marigolds ready to clean your cars, raise awareness for cancer and hopefully raise a bucket load of money!! we have had loads of friends old and new graciously driving around with posters for the event in their cars advertising the event. I have a load of A3 posters to place strategically to hopefully entice passing drivers to our event. It is after all for two very worthy cancer charities. So here's hoping a fun filled, tiring but very worthwhile day - it will be definitely a well earned pint when we finish!!

Now for those interested in signing up for our Yorkshire 3 Peak sponsored challenge in June - I have some information. When you register and pay your entry fee, I will post out a BOOKING FORM THAT YOU MUST FILL IN AND SIGN...I will enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for you to return to me - this is for the Trek company's records and insurance. REMEMBER TO SIGN BEFORE RETURNING!!!

Don't forget if you are wanting to do the 3 Peak sponsored challenge, instructions of how to register and pay are in the Event details tab on the blog...

I must get off now, I am in fact off to check the details for registering War on Cancer as a charity in it's own right. I will of course keep you up to date on how this is working out!

Until next time

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment