Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Friday 10 February 2012

E-mail fixed....well I think so

Hello everyone!


I have had a go at fixing the email, I think it's working and could do with someone trying it out for me?? In case I have in fact not managed it ( my technical guru will get to it asap ) I have written my email address at the side.

To pay online - use the donate button, it links directly to WOC's paypal account - the safe and secure way to pay online :) As soon as I get notification of the payment, you are doing the 3 Peak challenge! If you want to pay by cheque, email for my address and you will be registered after the money has cleared.

Well fingers crossed I've managed to fudge away the technical problem :)

Until next time

Tracy




No comments:

Post a Comment