Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Wednesday 7 September 2011

War on Cancer shop

Well the shop is starting to catch peoples eyes, so hope fully I will be rushed off my feet completing orders for generous buyers!!

I have to get on tomorrow and put some more t shirt designs in the shop.....I haven't even started loading any of the children's sizes yet! Yikes must get on with it hee hee. There are still ladies and men's t shirts to go in the shop.

I am going to be putting a 100% cotton shopping bag and a drawstring in the shop...these will have the WOC logo on them, also looking into key-rings and mouse mats. So still lots going on in the background.

A reminder of yesterday's idea...anyone with an odd gold ear-ring or any broken gold that they want to donate to my cause, please contact me through PM on Facebook, DM on Twitter or by using the e-mail link in the supporters tab.....all donations will be more than gratefully received!

I ask all of you that read this blog to please share with your friends and ask them to do the same.

Thank you all
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment