Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Monday 26 September 2011

The start of another week!

Good morning everyone, I hope each and everyone of you have a great week.

I want to say I have altered the layout of the supporters page, please check it out and see who is supporting us! I have also at the bottom of the events page put a breakdown of what each event has raised....again please check this out.

I have also changed the total thermometer....to date ( still money to be collected in ) the 3 legged fancy dress pub crawl has raised a whopping £530.00!...yes folks and like I say still money to be collected..woohoo! I thank everyone who was game and took part, and I thank those who sponsored and a big thank you to those who gave generously around Bingley town centre on the night.

This takes the running total to £966.00 so far...a massive achievement from our first two events!

Because I have changed the layout of the supporters page, I will give big thank you's to one and all, your support means the world to this cause!

If you are wanting one of our special glow in the dark bands, they can be purchased from various locations...
Shipley at Doris's Sagars pet shop.....buy a band and a bunny at the same time!

Bingley at the Ferrands Arms..... a band and a pint...easy order to remember lol!

Steeton at Hodu in Airedale Hospital....if you buy from here...I hope your visit is nothing serious!

Plymouth at my sister-in-laws shop- Clayart....more of a drive, but hey if your down in beautiful Plymouth...get yourselves down to the Hoe....visit the Plymouth Gin Museum and get into Clayart, buy a band and design your own pottery....a must if you're there...highly recommended! -- that's the shop and the Gin by the way ;)

Also...you can purchase a band through the shop on this blog...it will take you through to War on Cancer shop in eBay.

I have a massive thank you and shout-out to Giftwaves for their generous donation for our raffles!... check out the shop on eBay....highly recommended!...Thank you Yoges, very kind of you :)

Most of today and various times over the week will be taken up making the Xmas raffle tickets... again if you want some, think you can sell them to your family, friends and work colleagues...pls contact me and I will arrange to get some to you....there are great prizes to be won and tickets are £1.00 per raffle....we can ship anywhere in the UK.....I'm sorry but this is not open to overseas friends :( I will post a list of participating shops/ pubs where tickets will also be available in the next week or two.

REMEMBER...TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE RIGHT UP TO DEC 9TH.....DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON DEC 10TH.

I will update again this week....lots of exciting things coming up...again I thank you for supporting and reading what we are up to. Please as always share with your friends.....it's not just about raising money as important as that it....it as especially important to raise awareness of cancer and surviving it positively :)

Until next time as always

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment