Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Tuesday 23 August 2011

3 legged fancy dress is almost apon us!

Hello everybody!
Wow the 3 legged fancy dress pub crawl is almost apon us now! I have drawn up and printed the pub crawl checksheets.....there will be prizes for first to finish and best fancy dress teams----so good luck to each and everyone of you!

I am in the process of doing some blog information posters to go in the car...when they are ready, anyone wanting one to help promote the blog and cause, just let me know and I'll get one to you ( the more the message is spread, the more people become aware...this can only be a positive thing ).

Photo's from the 3 legged will be posted over the weekend ( not saying it will be Saturday lol )....we have the water board coming between 10.00-12.00 am to check for a potential leak, man alive...that's going to be rough on us all...me with probable hangover and the water board person who has to breath in the brewery fumes off me lol!!! Don't know who I'm going to feel more sorry for!!

We will decide on the next fundraising mtg on Friday ( before the pub crawl starts ) we are already floating with a couple of idea's.....a charity car wash and a treasure hunt. If anyone can think of more fundraising idea's please write it in the comments---remember my friends we are fundraising for a full year.. PLEASE HELP US RAISE A MOUNTAIN OF MONEY! :).

Again, anyone wanting or knowing of anyone wanting to advertise on the blog, e-mail me with business details and donation amount. Remember I will advertise for the full 12 months for a fair donation!

Comment and let me know what kind of ticketed event you would go to...we have been graciously offered somewhere where we can hold events for up to 120 people free of charge because it's for charity...so have a think and let me know.

I for one cannot wait to see everyone's outfits, hope you are looking forward to the pictures too!

Speak later
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment