Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Monday 15 August 2011

Foundry Hill

Hello everyone, hope your Monday has or is going well :)
The seventh pub on route is the Foundry Hill gastro pub and restaurant, it has been opened since Dec 2007. Foundry is a popular place and is ideally situated opposite the train station car park, they boast the best and biggest home-made chips in Yorkshire....and I and many other customers can attest to the Foundry been correct in the boasting they do-- in fact I think they are probably the best in the world!

The food is great,the atmosphere chilled and relaxed and the staff really friendly. We thank you for allowing a bunch of crazy money raising people to pop in on route.

I have started my sixth week of training at the gym, I am still averaging four times a week and have decided not to stretch it to five times,I think I would end up burning myself out. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning, I have a fitness review at 8am and I really want to see how they think I'm doing. I figure another couple of months and I will start my endurance training properly.

I am waiting for a date from my Gp's secretary to confirm when I will be getting the lump that has grown in the last four months removed. I also have a consultation coming up in September, will see what happens from that. In the meantime life goes on!

Next time the pub is the Myrtle Grove, till then.

Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment