Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Hello everyone!
I wanted to give a little bit of history about all the pubs in the pub crawl, I however have been struggling to find anything on the next three pubs/clubs on route. I couldn't find any photo's of the exteriors either.If anyone knows where I can get them, pls let me know and I'll edit this piece and put more detail in with pleasure!

The next pub on route after the Brown Cow is The Fleece Hotel, which is followed by the Con Club and then onto the Midland. This takes us to five of our total of 9 pubs on route.
Tomorrow I will highlight the Suburban Bar, the 6th bar on our route. After the Suburban Bar, teams will have to cross over the road....Please make sure you use the crossing opposite the Old Library, everyone while having fun needs to make sure that they stay safe....so be careful!

Caroline,Maureen and myself will be going around the participating pubs tomorrow ( I've told you before.....it's dirty work raising money for charity!! ) to drop off promotional posters and sponsor sheets in case any of the locals would like to have an evening of fun while raising awareness and money for this years chosen cancer charities been championed by War on Cancer! For those of you wondering...War on Cancer is here to stay and a new challenge will be chosen for 2013.

If any of you know of any businesses that want to advertise here for 12 months for a sensible donation, don't hesitate to comment. I will get back to you and we can sort it out. All advertising will be done on the Home page in the form of a continuous slideshow!

Also if anyone knows of a band,comedian,drag act etc that you think would be willing to do a ticketed event at a reduced rate for our cause, pls let me know.

Ok that's it for my quick update, will see you tomorrow with a new one!

Have a great day/night

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment