Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Thursday 11 August 2011

Shortage of photos of the exteriors of Bingley town centre pubs

I have decided due to the lack of available photo's of the exterior of Bingley's town centre pubs that I will take some myself today when we are delivering the posters and sponsor forms. So with that in mind, I will edit yesterdays blog and add photo's of the pubs that are on route.

So in the mean-time, totally off the subject of War on Cancer and my cause...I want to give a massive shout-out to my big brother Graham ( Andy to his Navy buddies ) who is going to be cycling 500 miles in 5 days around Scotland. The charity he is cycling for is The Royal Navy & Royal Marines...my brother served 22 years in The Royal Navy and this is a way for him to show his support. If you want to support this marvelous charity and help our boys who do so much for us and our country,here is the link where you can sponsor him. ( Graham / Andy Anderson ).

In his words this is going to be a painful experience ( not sure if the bike will have to be surgically removed after 5 days and 500 miles--I will keep you posted lol ). And it is not the value of the contribution, but the contribution itself that has the value.

Here's the link for anyone who's interested.http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/beattheblock .

Thank you for reading :)

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment