Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Friday 12 August 2011

Happy Friday one and all!




A really big thank you to the Ferrands Arms who are really getting behind my War on Cancer cause.They have agreed to sell the glow in the dark charity silicone bands...I cannot thank you enough for helping to highlight my blog and the message I am trying to get out there.It is not all about the money that's raised....it's about raising awareness and showing life can be fantastic even when surviving cancer....life is for living.....so live it!!

Ok onto the next pub on route. The Suburban Bar is situated in what was the old fire station, it has been open since 2002 and brings the environment and service of a city centre pub into the suburbs. It has large covered outdoor area's.

Posters and sponsor forms have been handed out to participating pubs...all we need now is all of you who want some fun to meet us in the Old White Horse at 7pm two weeks today to have a night of fun!

I didn't go to the gym today ( not because of a hangover ) but will be there when it opens at 8am in the morning! I am having a six week review this coming Tuesday...can't wait to see what my new programme will be! I am still really enjoying working out and am looking forward to pushing myself further!

The doctor is referring me to get the lump removed from my eyelid...I honestly cannot wait..it has grown in only 4 month's. Hoping my appointment comes through soon...I can actually see it!....doc says they will probably deal with it from under my eyelid.

Off for now, will post up in a couple of days and the next pub on route I will publish a picture of id the Foundry Hill, until next time.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment