Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Monday 22 August 2011

Ferrands Arms last pub on pub crawl!

The Ferrands Arms is the last pub on the pub crawl....well done to everyone for making it here! There will be a prize for first to finish and also best fancy dress! The Ferrands are our champions...they have agreed to sell the glow in the dark silicone charity bands and for that I'm really grateful. We will be having a Ladies only events night in the Ferrands in Oct, more details to follow later.

I actually struggled to find any history on the Ferrands, so again if anybody has any information I will gladly edit the blog and put it in. I will say that I have seen a photograph of my great grandad and his work-mates all standing outside the Ferrands Arms with flat caps on lol!...no idea the date...but a great photo it was :)

I hope you all have a proper look around the blog and everything it has to offer now, I am on constant repeat but please share on the wall of your FB, let your friends have a look, they themselves may take some thing away from the positive message I am putting out. Anyone starting, having or finished treatments for cancer will see you can still challenge yourself and do good for others at the same time.

Want to advertise your business for a donation? know others who do? click onto the supporters page and click my e-mail link and leave details of your business and the donation you are giving.

I hope you like the fundraising thermometer...it's supposed to represent Jack's beanstalk and hopefully the money we raise will overflow the target we have set initially. I will gladly increase the target!!

For all of you taking part in the 3 legged pub crawl...I will see you at 7 pm in the Old White Horse!! Pls don't forget to bring something to tie yourselves together with!!

Catch you later folks :)

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment