Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Saturday 6 August 2011

Happy Weekend everybody!

Hello everyone! hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far ( despite the weather ).

Before I go any further....I want to let you all know I have updated the BBQ money raised total to £436.10!!...we had a couple of late donations...details of these will follow shortly on the supporters page :)

We are hoping in the next week to have a total money accumulator working next to the donate button.

I have updated the upcoming events page with details of the fancy dress 3 legged pub crawl. Please make sure you have a read, especially if you are taking part :)

I want to shout-out a big thank you to all the pubs who are participating in the most worthy fund-raiser for my chosen charities in our 12 month fund-raising challenge :) I know it is going to be great fun and I hope you all enjoy yourselves! Please respect other customers in the pubs on route!

A massive thank you to all the pubs/bars that have kindly donated a raffle prize, it's very generous of you. Most have also given us permission to sell raffle tickets on the night to the other customers. Also to the pubs who are offering a free orange cordial,we thank you and recognize the promotion of sensible drinking.

The pubs/bars participating and route order are The Old White Horse,The Brown Cow,The Fleece,The Con Club,The Midland,The Suburban Bar,The Foundry Hill,The Myrtle Grove and Ferrands Arms

Again....check out the upcoming page for Pub Crawl details. Thank you again to everyone who is taking part, and I hope we all have a great night of fun.

Busily in the background,I am working on the E bay shop and again hope to have the link working this coming week...I hope you will all take time to have a look.

I hope you will take a few moments to share the blog with your friends and ask them to have a read and share with their friends too. It would mean a lot if you could do this, hopefully anybody starting or going through any treatments for cancer will be able to take something positive from the blog. Life is for living not existing :)

Thank you
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment