Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilamanjiro

Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge

Thursday 25 August 2011

Less than 24 hours to go!!

Hello people :)

Well we have less than 24 hours to go to the sponsored charity 3 legged fancy dress! It's 8.30pm and the pub crawl for most will be nearly over! I hope you are looking forward to photos for the event!!

I have the battery for my camera charged up and a memory card empty and ready to go lol! I think everyone taking part are getting pretty excited now, I for one cannot wait!

I want to say a really big thank you to everyone taking part, everyone who has sponsored the teams, the pubs for donating to the raffle and providing free orange juice and helping us to promote sensible drinking and also to those who aren't taking part in the pub crawl as such but are coming down to show their support.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the different outfits!

Prizes will be given to the first team to finish and best dressed male and female....good luck everyone!

Once again , pls remember to bring something to tie yourselves together...and pls make sure you use the pelican crossings...keep yourselves and the drivers safe by not risking just darting across the road.

As well as raising awareness for my two chosen cancer charities and hopefully loads of money...the big aim is that everyone has fun, and will then remember the night fondly for years to come :)

Will post over the weekend with tales from tomorrow night and of course the photos ( probably not Saturday though lol)

Keep smiling and I'll catch you soon

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment